Friday, April 25, 2008

eh? what's that?

You know how it is - more haste, less speed - I stepped out of the shower this morning in a rush to get to my first meeting, had some water in my ear, so decided to remove it with a Q-tip ...... you guessed it! The Q-tip stayed inside the ear!

So off to A & E I went to get it removed, feeling like a small child who's stuck a bead up his nose. There the confused triage nurse thought I was saying I had a cue tip in my ear (a la snooker) and was busy trying to convince me my ear was too small and that it was all in my head .... which of course it was.....

If you're phoning in the next day or two, and you get myself (Dave) apologies in advance if I appear a bit deaf ....

Anyway, I'm not too deaf to hear what the clients wanted today. So another three websites are now in the pipeline, along with a pile more folders...What's happening with these? are people eating them? We've printed 1,000's of different folders recently. Must be our special prices for bespoke printing :)

No comments: